Give it many food

dimarts, 25 de maig del 2010

Oral presentation

This is my oral presentation:



Hi, my name is Ferran Veciana and I'm twelve years old. Today I'm talking about Mort & Phil comic.

Is one of the most popular Spanish comics series. It appeared for the first time in 1958 in the children's comic-book Pulgarcito drawn by Francisco Ibáñez.

First I'm going to the characters

This is Mort. He is a mad detective with glasses and a long nose who usually wears a black frock coat. He is always fighting with Phil, his friend. His favourite hobby is disguise himself.

This is Phil he’s a Mort's friend. He's only got two hairs and wears a white shirt and red pants. As the leader of the two-man team he is a very educated man.

This is Superintendente Vicente is boss of Mort and Phil. He is bald and has got a dense moustache, He usually angry because Mort and Phil fail in their missions.

This is Ofelina she is fat and secretary of the Superintendente Vicente. She is quite touchy about this , and reacts with violence. She was the first female character created for the series.

And this is the Pr. Bacterio he is black-bearded scientist. His inventions, always fail.

After that I’m going to speak the Overview: Mort and Phil can be described as a pair of catastrophes because fail in their missions.

Finally I’m going to speak the comics: his first comic is "El sulfato Atómico" he invented this between 1969 and 1971 and many more, for example:

Contra el "gang" del Chicharrón, Safari Callejero, Valor y... ¡al toro!, El caso del bacalao, Chapeau el "esmirriau", La máquina del cambiazo, La caja de diez cerrojos, ¡Magín "el mago"!, ¡A la caza del cuadro! and many more during years.

I think this comic is very good and fun.

Observation of my classmates

Ferran Illa: He talks about Rafa Nadal. He power point wasn't good.
Jordi Maries: He talks about Astèrix and Obèlix. He didn't use a power point.
Julia Masó:
She talked about the Gerard Piqué. She did very good and interesting.
Andreu Mayolas: He talked about Fernando Torres. It's good, but he had a problem.
Francesc Rigau: He talked about Albert Einstein. It is good
Ivet: She talked about Miley Cyrus. She did good.
Celia: She talked about The Simpsons. She read a lot because she didn't study.

My autobservation

-I use a Power point with some pictures. I spend 3 minutes or more.
-I didn't read
-I organize my ideas
-The information is correct
-I repeat words and I didn't use the dictionary
-I didn't pronounce all the words properly and I speak with breaks or interruptions

MY FINAL MARK IS: Good

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada