Give it many food

dimecres, 16 de març del 2011

SELF-EVALUATION

my learning:
1. DID YOU WORK HARD? yes I did

2. DID YOU ORGANIZE YOUR WORK WEEK BY WEEK? yes, I did

3. WHAT WAS MORE DIFFICULT FOR YOU? I don't know

4. WHAT DID YOU LEARN? I learn use the preposition, geographical features, past continuous, new adjectives, skill sand people, can and could, questions with how, comparative and superlative adjectives, time and numbers, adjectives: personality, will and won't and first conditional.

5. WHAT DO YOU NEED TO IMPROVE? I need improve my vocabulary and little grammar.

Activities in the language room:
write about the different activities.
Use I like/don't like.. I prefer/ My favourite..
Magazine reading and activities

-I like read the posts of the magazines, my favourite post is Kobe Brayant. I also like do the writings about my hobbies, my favourtie writing is wite a story about a rescue. I like do speaking because is interesting.
I don't like do workbook because is very boring.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada