Give it many food

dimecres, 6 d’abril del 2011

How to write a formal letter

BANYOLES

VECI

Center of Banyoles, Catalonia

28th of October

Dear Sir of Madam

I am the trainer of a cycling team in Banyoles, Catalonia. The name of the team is The Veci's cycling team (V.C.T.). I am writing to you because twe are planning a competition and we need a sponsor.

The competition is going to take place in Jenaury. Teams, clobs and a lot of fans from twenty countries are going to be in Banyoles, I think that it will be good publicity for your company, because I think my team will win the competition.

Please contact me if you are interested in sponsoring. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Your faithfully

Ferran Veciana

Ferran Veciana

Trainer

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada